milk is some NASTY stuff
It's pretty much common knowledge. If you just look at the way the product is packaged. Two types of gallons, quarts, halves, pints, look the same, just have a different label. Also, if you look at the label on the bottom, it'll say where it's packaged "Flav-O-Rich Dairy, London, Ky" or "Land Of Sun Dairy, Johnson City, TN (Pet)". I'm not letting any major secret out. You can find out alot about a product by just looking at the label. Most people don't take the time though.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
milk is some NASTY stuff
Yep. That is also why Food City has some great ice cream because Flav-O-Rich produces it for them. The old F-o-r was great ice cream, and so is Food city Premium.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks